This collaborative engagement identifies the information architecture, technology, and process requirements for successfully supporting your business goals. The service includes a three-day on-site workshop with participation from all content development and delivery stakeholders. Based upon analysis, workshop discovery, and follow-up meetings, our expert provides a report (35-40 pages) that summarizes the business goals and challenges, identifies measurements for success, and recommends specific actions for your team to make measurable progress.
To participate in this hands-on workshop, you must prepare as follows:
- Identify stakeholders for project, verify that they have a basic understanding the project goals, and schedule them to attend the session.
- Identify project goals and high-level project schedule.
- Provide the following at least 10 days prior to start of session:
- Sample of files (source and generated output)
- Currently defined requirements
- Current corporate standards
- Current content development process information
- Provide a conference room for the on-site session
On-site at client location.
Direct Rate Packages:
- Fixed price: $14,000
- DITA Strategies partners, please contact us for pricing
- One on-site trip required. Estimated travel costs: $2,000 per visit (west coast); $2,500 (other)