Information Architecture Audit and Documentation Workshop
In this engagement, Amber Swope leads your information architects through the process of validating and documenting your information architecture using her expert methodology, the Information Architecture Blueprint™.It includes 20 hours of consulting to review and update your information architecture using the templates from the Information Architecture Blueprint™ Template Toolkit. The toolkit includes spreadsheets, diagrams, and worksheets for documenting the project information, analysis, design, conversion, technology, and process of the architecture. This engagement can be delivered via web conferencing and onsite collaboration.
To participate in this hands-on workshop, you must prepare as follows:
- Identify stakeholders for project, verify that they have a basic understanding the project goals, and schedule them to attend the session. Identify project goals and high-level project schedule.
- Provide the following to Amber Swope at least 10 days prior to start of session:
- Sample of files (source and generated output)
- Currently defined requirements
- Current corporate standards
- Current content development process information
- Provide a conference room for the on-site session
Direct Rate Packages:
- Fixed price: $23,500
- DITA Strategies partners, please contact us for pricing
- One on-site trip required. Estimated travel costs: $2,000 per visit (west coast); $2,500 (other)